As if the Flower and Garden isn’t already an amazing sight to see, they just upped the game by adding a vegan stroll to the mix!
Oh, by the way, your reward for eating all these tasty vegan treats is a FREE special mango dole whip creation! MANGO. DOLE. WHIP.
Now that I have your attention lets get into it! This will be much like other strolls that they offer where you have to buy the selected foods on the festival passport and get it stamped. What is different will be that all the items featured are plant-based! The five items you can expect to enjoy can be found at different outdoor kitchens listed below.
- Farmhouse Meatball from Trowel & Trellis
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus from Flavor Full Kitchen
- Potato Pancakes with House Made Apple Sauce from the Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin From the Refreshment Outpost
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy from Florida Fresh
Once you buy these yummy snacks and your passport is all stamped up, head over to Pineapple Promenade to get your FREE dole whip and packet of basil seeds to plant at home!